Thank you to CanvasPeople for sponsoring this post, in partnership with The Motherhood.
So, can I tell you something a little embarrassing? We have zero photos of our kids hanging up in our house.
Let me explain. This is the first home we’ve owned, and when we moved in, I hung up a few photos from our wedding and called it a day. No, even two kids later, the pictures stay the same.
I think it’s probably time for a change. We have some gorgeous pictures of our family, most taken on the go with our phones. And I would love to see them up on the wall instead of while scrolling and squinting at a screen. Also even though my children certainly leave their mark on our house (kids live here for sure), I’d love to see their cute little faces in photos on the walls, too.
Lucky us – this is the perfect time to start redecorating.
What’s that about a free canvas?
Starting now, you can order a free 11″x14″ photo canvas from CanvasPeople (typically they are $69.99). Just pay for shipping.
Raise your hand if you like free stuff! If you’re like me, you may have both hands in the air, waving, maybe even jumping up and down a little. No shame in our game.
What to Do
Let’s keep this simple.
- Click here to get access to the promo. (There is no extra code or anything, but you do have to click that link.) You’ll see a “Promotion Applied!” message at the top.
- Upload your picture. You can even upload from Instagram or Facebook! A preview of your image will show up. You’ll get a pop-up right away if there’s any issues with the photo resolution.
- Make sure 11×14 “Standard Wrap” (first column) is selected. (It should be already.) It’ll have $0.00 next to it.
- Don’t select any other options, unless you want a special feature at an extra cost.
- Add your shipping and billing information (for the shipping cost), and place your order!
Plus, ordering is simple. Again, I just used a photo taken on my phone, from our trip to the beach last year. It looks fantastic on the canvas, because they work with you to make sure it’s the right resolution. The canvases are made here in the US. Mine appeared on our doorstep quickly, looks gorgeous (you would think it was taken professionally), and arrived well-packaged and protected.
If you’re not redecorating, consider getting one as a Mother’s Day gift, or browse other photo products that are 65% off this month as well. Think newborn, wedding, family, and pet photos, too.
So the only question left is: which photo are you going to use?